Living in a community association provides many benefits, but it can also lead to a range of disputes and problems. Our attorneys are here to help! We provide thoughtful advice and, if needed, advocacy, for individuals dealing with all kinds of issues between neighbors and between owners and association boards. Our clients benefit from our knowledge of the specific laws and rules that govern community associations in Oregon, most of which are contained in the Oregon Condominium Act and Oregon Planned Community Act. We know how to read association governing documents (declarations, bylaws, etc.), and we also understand the rules of order that govern official board activities.
When dealing with Condominium or HOA issues, we always keep the big picture in mind. After all, these are disputes between neighbors who have to live next to one another after the dispute is resolved. That’s why we approach these matters with professionalism, courtesy, and respect for all parties involved.
Our Condominium and HOA law attorneys can assist owners in the following areas:
- Property damage claims involving common elements and limited common elements
- Nuisance and trespass claims
- Association maintenance obligations
- Noise and smoking complaints
- Unexpected assessment increases
- Community rule enforcement and violations
- Board assessments and collections of fines and penalties
- Landlord/tenant issues for condominiums and HOA owners
To learn more, please call us at (503) 206-6401 or click here to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.